What’s the point of making a vision board?
- Identify your vision and give it clarity.
- Reinforce your daily affirmations.
- Keep your attention on your intentions.
- Serve as a guide to knowing what you need to get done
How Then Do I Create a Vision Board?
- Create a list of goals you’d like to achieve in the next year
- Find pictures that represent your goals and inspire you
- Make a collage out of your photos
- Add affirmation words that represent how you want to FEEL
- Take a few moments to contemplate your vision board every day
How to use your Vision Board
- Look at your vision board often and get the inspiration you need from it.
- Read your daily affirmations and inspirational words aloud.
- See yourself living in that manner.
- Feel yourself in the future you have designed.
- Believe it is already yours.
- Be grateful for the good that is already present in your life.
- Acknowledge the goals you have already achieved.
- Acknowledge the changes you have seen and felt.
- Look at it just before going to bed and first thing when you get up.
A vision board might just be the most important thing you do for yourself this year in preparation for next year and beyond!
Register for our Vision Board event today and be on your way to achieving your personal and business goals. It’s free.